Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A view of Gleason's from Adrian's perspective

Student's comment:

"Joe,

Thank you again for making such a dreary day into a fantastic photographic opportunity. I saw in you a passion for photography that I have rarely see in professional photographers and Sunday no matter what kind of pain you were in you fought on and made it a memorable experience.

The whole entire workshop was fantastic, each of the photographers were at different levels of photography, but I didn't come away feeling one was greater than the other. The common bond for us is the love of photography and how to improve our skills. I only wish that we could have spent more time picking your brains, one day is definitely not enough. I was glad to be a part of this great day. JoAnne and Dylan were awesome, you have a great team.

I hope in the future to participate in another one of your workshops.

All my best

Adrian"

© Adrian Rodriguez






No comments:

Post a Comment