Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Simon Says

While recuperating from my bilateral duel hip surgery, I was visited by friends - Monica Cipnic (which we will talk about at length in another post) and a shortly after Simon Jacob. Simon is an amazing man. He's not only a world class business man but also has one of the most beautiful families I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. From his amazing wife, Barrie, to all of his lovely children. It's all good. In Simon's case, it's all great. He took time out of his very busy schedule to come visit me twice. We spent 10 great days in Israel with Simon and we'll be going back this December. Remember - what Simon says, you better do. That's me trying to be funny again. For the record, this is the 4th photograph I've taken with my phone but I always forget the area code.

No comments:

Post a Comment