Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Alexis Iacono

Oh my god, I'm going to say it again, I'm one of the luckiest guys in the world. Over the years I've had a very good friend by the name of John Iacono who has a beautiful wife, by the name of Nancy and an extremely beautiful daughter who is now acting, modeling, and doing voice over's- pretty cool stuff. I remember many years ago having Alexis as one of my models for a photographic ad for one of the camera manufacturers. I believe we used 5 or 6 young people but even then at age 10,11, or 12, Alexis was head and shoulders above the rest not only in beauty but in presentation in how she acted and reacted under pressure. You don't have to be much of a visionary to know that this girl is going a long way. And what a great sense of humor; she said in her last email, "But like Marsha Mason says to Richard Dreyfuss in the Good Bye Girl 'Ask an actor a question and he gives you his credits.'"


No comments:

Post a Comment